Cyber Liability Insurance
The cyber liability insurance space has changed significantly over the last few years. The rise in ransomware attacks coupled with the increased costs associated means the application process is much different.
- What is and is not covered?
- What questions should you ask your carrier during the application process?
- What resources are available from your carrier?
- How should you complete the application process for yes/no answers when there is nuance and complexities in the answer?
- How can you take credit for additional security measures your company performs that are not on the application?
- What do you do if you are denied coverage?
Northeast Indiana ISSA is back with a virtual meeting on Cyber Liability Insurance. We have invited a Cyber Insurance specialist to answer these questions and more.
We look forward to a great discussion around the topic. You will have an opportunity to ask questions and comment on your experiences with cyber insurance.
This will be a virtual event using Microsoft Teams
Cybersecurity Alphabet Soup
Cyber Insurance in a Ransomware World
Are you out of your Trust but Verifying Mind
O365 Cloud Security
Anatomy of a Hack
Cloud Service Providers Webinar
NEIN-ISSA Holiday Networking Event
Rolling Cyber Security into Risk Management
IoT - from the Edge, through the Fog, and to the Cloud
Northeast IN Year End Celebration
Lifeline Data Center Tour
Privileged Account Management: A Sprint Approach
Securing the Internet of Things
The who, what, where and why of SIEM
Northeast Indiana ISSA Holiday Celebration 2017
Understanding Penetration Testing
IT and Finance: Bridging the Knowledge Gap
ISSA NE IN - Social
Compliance and Regulations
Preventing Data Disasters
20 Critical Security Controls
Ransomware and Drinks
Meet the President of ISSA Int'l
Hyper Converged Solutions
3D Printing Demo